Angel' age

baby

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

2nd day at Genting

Today we bring Celest to outdoor theme park, we spend RM51 to buy the entry ticket, and celest only allow to play less then 15 games. But she still enjoy the weather and game.

1) Who call me?
2) Oh... you take photo ya....
3) Let said Cheezeeeeeeeee!!!

Let me see what are the games i going to play later...

Huh?? How come mostly 90cm and above!?

Wa!!!! I don't want! I want to play all... play all!!!!

Em... This car car not bad... got power steering!

Hey... go away... I drive very fast!!!!

*Gradually I look more like mummy!

* Baby Celest love wheel.... Mum... buy one for me.

Daddy.. this is interesting!!!

Dina sour is cute!! I like it!

* I love it most!!!

Baby Celest:"Hahahaha.... so fun!!"

While play half way... out of sudden... Baby Celest fall asleep...

No comments: