Angel' age

baby

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

24 September 2008

Baby Celest become more more more demanding or she's teething.

She feel like slept ard 9pm, the end sleep at about 10.30pm. And keep crying, flipping want me to carry her. I fed her, halfway she refuse to drink, then i pat her... tried alot of method.

Normally I will off all the light (only a small yellow light is on), start patting her ard 10-30min or carry her sing song (faster way) ard 5-10min then she fell asleep. But today she refuses me to pat her on the bed, dun want me carry her to sing song (she know i m forcing her to sleep). Keep crying. Dun want daddy... only mammy!

*sad*

I put her to 'Jumpeloo' let her exercise, see fish-fish swimming... hope she feel more tire. Wow... her eye nearly to close, i m so happy to sent her back to bed... *aaaaaaaaaaaaiiii.....* Cry again! Daddy keep nag beside, i fell stress... singing, reading, cleaning her.... checking her diaper... i checked everything, all ok. But she keep crying. Let daddy took over, my hand almost broke. *cry* louder!!! sent back to me. I request daddy take bath 1st, let me with her alone.

Rocking her, sing song... praying... finally she close her eye... It took my life!

I hope she wont be perform the same thing again. Please!!! Pray... I really cannot take it esp she's crying.

Sorry Baby... i m not superwoman! Take care you whole day, i m tire and alot work need to do, i need rest also. I not manage to sleep through the whole night since you arrived, wake up few times in the night, make sure you slept well, fed you. Must wake up before you, no nap those day. (**nag** Yap!!! I FELT TIRE, BODY, MENTALLY...) Just worder how the old folk can take care 8 childred, i manage to handle alot work, alot complain... Am i not ready be a mother? housework become my daily work, lock inside a cube. Felt scare. Worry abt her health, drink enough? eat enough? teaching her, doing research... I m learning how to be a good mum, i hope i can give her a happy and fruity childlife. *Pray*

Mummy

No comments: