Angel' age

baby

Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Day Trip to Singapore Zoo...

Dad and Mum brought me to Singapore Zoo today, I saw a lot of animals those I only see on TV. Mum explained to me each animal's name and Dad keep tell me how is those animals taste like.... ya ya, now I knew dad ate a lot of wild animals... I love animals....

Baby Celest

Dad... I want KFC

Are we look alike?

Where is Monkey?

YOU!!! Stop shooting!!

Daddy, you said you ate this before? are you kidding me?
Why so many people?

I never know elephant so BIG...

Say cheeseeee...

A fly on your len...

Hey hey... I havent prepared... this sealion is horrible...

I am hungry...

In memory.... Cocordrile hunter and Ah Meng...

Daddy... orang hutan is behind you....

Give me a fishing rod.

The flowers so sweet...

wow... monkey is everywhere...

me, daddy and mummy.... we are a family...

em... make sure no body see me....

Hi Zoo keeper, i.. i... i.... just check if there is bug on the flower...

zzzZzzzZzzzzZzzz

No comments: